Tuesday, May 4, 2010

7-11 Love




















7-11 Oh, how I love the.
I fill my belly with your sodium filled tubes of cheese substance and mystery meat.
And quench my thirst with your chemical flavored neon colored frozen drinks.
Oh how I love you
The 7-11 clerk with the bad attitude and the red vest.
What is that? you just called me an asshole in Hindi on your Bluetooth.
I love you 7-11
How could I live with out your florescent lighting and sticky linoleum floor?
Your aroma of old coffee and rotating hotdog call to me in the night.
You are my booty call.
My undercover lover.
I know your bad for me but you just taste so damn good.

God bless America!

I have a small addiction to 7-11 Slurpees. My Favorite is Cherry, but I do like to try the novelty flavors they put out for promotions. The ones like God of war "Kratos Fury blackberry lime.” Not only did it taste delicious but it reminded me that I needed to run out and buy the game. (Don’t you love marketing?)

No comments:

Post a Comment