Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hungry and Cranky

I don’t know about you but when I get hungry I get cranky. I get annoyed at the slightest of things. My blood starts to boil and everyone around me turns into big idiots. What makes it even worse is that the hungrier I get the worse my mood gets and the harder it is for me to make a decision on what to eat. Nothing seems like a good idea, yet I know I have to eat before Mrs. Hyde takes over completely, but my ability to make a decision is hindered by the fact that It’s all stupid, Food is Stupid, eating is stupid and of curse I’m stupid. I begin to make less and less sense and then I snap and It can go one of 2 ways I start to cry or the “ Stupid” baked potato I just ordered goes whirring across the room.
At last I will eat and become my normal rational self and the events that happened previously become an embarrassing memory until the next time I forget to eat or decide to diet. This is why I can’t diet. I don’t know how other people in the world do it. No wonder models are so bitchy they need to eat. I’m not surprised Naomi Campbell through a cell phone at someone she was probably starving.
Snicker's has the best commercials exhibiting people in there hungry alter egos. My favorite one is Diva commercial. Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW6ZXHWvaGc
http://youtu.be/vW6ZXHWvaGc

No comments:

Post a Comment