Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bills Suck!!





I really hate that at the end of the month when I'm done paying my bills is the same time I start reciving the new bills in the mail. Can't I get a nice letter in the mail every once and awhile saying:

" Dear Julia,
You are such an awesome person that this month you don't have to pay.

Yours truly,
The firendly bill collector"

If they did that I would stop avoiding their calls and maybe call them back every once in awhile.

I don't know who they think they are anyway asking me for the money. I never even saw this "so called" money they " suposedly" lent me. I plea not guilty. I don't Know any thing about any money. All I know is I have a magical plastic card that when scaned you can get stuff you want. I think honestly they are barking up the wrong tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment