Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Why are those silly YouTube videos so Damed funny.

Ok, I have to admit it I think almost every one of those stupid YouTube videos are supper funny. I have even sat around with other people and laughed about it. My Boyfriend and I (Like the big dorks that we are) will sit in bed and watch them on our Iphones. I have seen some of them multiple times and they still make me laugh. For example the serious baby If you haven't seen this you are missing out. Somthing about a baby making a serious face can give me one of those split your side laughs. Another one that has me laughing is the sneezing baby panda. OMG This is so fucking funny I can't help but chuckle every time. Watching this is like being tickled. Even though you have watched it a few times and know its coming you start to laugh before anything happens. No matter how many times I watch it cracks me up. I feel kinda stupid when I think about how hard I laugh at something so simple and cute. Another of my favorites is the Charlie bit my finger. Well stop putting your finger in the baby's mouth you silly boy. I love it!! I completely understand why these videos go viral.

I realize that TV is becoming more and more moronic and YouTube is the epitome of this with its 1 min of wet your pants funny. It’s a guilty pleasure just like that dawgon reality T.V. as much as you want to say it’s and insult to my intelligence to watch this. You can’t help but feel good as you view the overly dramatic, somewhat staged lives of these idiot people crumble infront of your eyes. Thank you Reality T.V for making me realize how NOT fucked up I am.

If you have a favorite let me know because I’m always looking for a new stupid video or ridiculous reality TV to make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment